don't postpone joy

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Have a Coke and a Smile

I love that Coke commercial they used to show at Christmastime...where they were everyone was standing with candles, swaying, singing"I'd like to teach the world to sing...in perfect harmony...I'd like to buy the world a coke...and keep it company..."

Those of you closet shrinks, you have a real case on your hands:
for the past 3 days I've been eating salmon etal...until today~
today's menu was exactly this:
morning dose of GreensFirst/vitamins
1 can mini-ravioli
peas
little salad with turkey and raspberry vinegrette
some chocolate
a couple starbursts
1 big mac
1 order fries
1 regular coca-cola
2 pieces fried chicken
1/2 cup coleslaw
1 biscuit-n-honey
32 oz coca-cola
12 more ounces coca-cola
some water

my friend charlotte suggested that I may be binging?

5 Comments:

At 10 January, 2006 21:46, Blogger Mistify said...

Daisy STEP AWAY FROM THE COKE!!!

 
At 11 January, 2006 05:56, Blogger Eddie said...

Sounds yummy to me!

 
At 11 January, 2006 11:39, Blogger tom said...

Arg!....sounds like my depression diet. Are you depresed? I go to Wahtaburger.

WSJ did a story on Mexican Coke today. Lets go have a Mexican Coke after work real soon...you up?

 
At 11 January, 2006 20:46, Blogger Kurt said...

I think if you keep on that diet, it will seem the clothes in the closet shrink....
At least you worked out for an hour, right ;)

 
At 12 January, 2006 07:17, Blogger Unknown said...

ok..where in the blue hell is YOUR hnt pic girlfriend?

Mine is up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home